Tablets, and their abilities

Ello, I was wondering. I have a MID Google 7 in. tablet and wondered has anyone had any real success with any wifi video/audio apps with theirs? If so what app and is there a price tag upon it?

Do you have a link to the actual product? I have a 7" Nook color and when I had Cyanogenmod 7 on it, Gingerbread 2.3, it was able to do netflix and most videos just fine.

https://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file2/sell/32/S00032732/7_inch_cheap_Android_OS_MID_Tablet_PC_.jpg thats the one.

Old thread; sorry. I have a Google Nexus 7 running jellybean and it’s great. Hooray for technology!

What do you use it for mainly?

I just bought a Transformer Prime Infinity so I could read some pdfs using Aldiko. Its still a little slow and I’d like to find some more uses for it. Any tips on what else I can do with a tablet? What do you use it for?

Tablet uses
Use it as a Ebook reader
Art & design Pad
teleconferencing on the go
online collaboration
Video Game Development
There are a number of uses for it.

Nothing exciting; this is all I do: ssh to my irc client and get on irc, netflix, mobile games, web browsing, and read books on the kindle app.

I’m jstizzle on irc.freenode.net if you’re still on irc.

Nope gave it for steam chat, skype and google hangout

My daughter loves it for netflix and some blu ray rips I have. But I’m thinking of downgrading since the tablet does seem slow at times. I hardly use it all though.