Buttery good scrambled eggs:
3 eggs, room temperature preferred
1.5 tablespoons of salted butter.
2 qt. saucepan, like this: Cuisinart 2qt saucepan
1) Turn on stove to medium heat
2) Crack eggs into saucepan, add butter
3) Put saucepan on heat and start stirring.
4) Keep stirring
5) As the scrambled eggs start to form on the bottom, keep stirring.
6) Take off the heat for a couple of seconds (like 10), stir, put back on the heat for a couple more seconds (like 10 more), stir.
7) Repeat (6) until eggs are done and still slightly wet.
For a video demonstration, check out this: