What the hell?

lol…That just too funny.

They have to get a suntan somehow up north right? So I rent out the beam as a mobile suntanning beam. get Tan whiel at home. Easy payment of 150 $ and you’re gaurntee’ed to be tan by teh time my satelite is done with you. Operators are standing by

FALLS OVER LAUGHING
You have seen pictures of me…do I look like I need a tan?..But you know…some of these people really could use one…:stuck_out_tongue:

True Dat,… Besides where was the pic you were going to send me??? Hmmmm I never got it… waited and waited and nvr came thru…

Picture?..“Picture, what picture?” ROFL…

I’ll e-mail you one, but there is also one on my MSN profile :stuck_out_tongue:

I hereby proclaim my own What The Hell thread a home for all events I and Misty wish to comment on, ever. Others can comment at their leisure.

Leon is and was The Best Poster on this Board and you all fucked him over except for those than know him rl side. Bastards!!

OH NO I HAVE REALIZED MY FOLLY OH LEON YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER I WORSHIP YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD! z

He was the mostest postess evar QUANTITY OVER QUALITY, l30n had this as his avatar one time NEVAR FORGAT, Loen droooooooooooooo

So you’re the one responsible, Pip?

To the last I grapple…

PIPIAN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SUCH AN AWESOME POSTER!?!

LOL FART dngf24t= ;P(I MADE A LEON JOKE LMAO ^_-)

Also let me post a image macro once used by Leon to show my distain for yo loen hataz!

How could you ask such a question, Dragon? Since there was no public warning whatsoever, he and all the rest of The Community were obviously high at the time, and likely remain so.

And as for the pic, I do recall it…being put up when certain posters were specifically trying to piss him off. Funny that you’d use it on one who wanted to be more lenient towards such people.

images Thirteen years later (in the voice of the Narrator for Spongebob )